بروز رسانی Git سرور
با درود به کاربران عزیز
با توجه به درخواست کاربران و همچنین سهولت جهت دسترسی به دستورات گیت ورژن Git سرور به نسخه ۲٫۱۲٫۲ بروزرسانی شد
هم اکنون کاربران میتوانند از این نسخه لذت ببرند
همچنین میتوانید تغییران این نسخه را مشاهده کنید.
Git v2.12.2 Release Notes
Fixes since v2.12.1
* "git status --porcelain" is supposed to give a stable output, but a
few strings were left as translatable by mistake.
* "Dumb http" transport used to misparse a nonsense http-alternates
response, which has been fixed.
* "git diff --quiet" relies on the size field in diff_filespec to be
correctly populated, but diff_populate_filespec() helper function
made an incorrect short-cut when asked only to populate the size
field for paths that need to go through convert_to_git() (e.g. CRLF
* There is no need for Python only to give a few messages to the
standard error stream, but we somehow did.
* A leak in a codepath to read from a packed object in (rare) cases
has been plugged.
* "git upload-pack", which is a counter-part of "git fetch", did not
report a request for a ref that was not advertised as invalid.
This is generally not a problem (because "git fetch" will stop
before making such a request), but is the right thing to do.
* A "gc.log" file left by a backgrounded "gc --auto" disables further
automatic gc; it has been taught to run at least once a day (by
default) by ignoring a stale "gc.log" file that is too old.
* "git remote rm X", when a branch has remote X configured as the
value of its branch.*.remote, tried to remove branch.*.remote and
branch.*.merge and failed if either is unset.
* A caller of tempfile API that uses stdio interface to write to
files may ignore errors while writing, which is detected when
tempfile is closed (with a call to ferror()). By that time, the
original errno that may have told us what went wrong is likely to
be long gone and was overwritten by an irrelevant value.
close_tempfile() now resets errno to EIO to make errno at least
* "git show-branch" expected there were only very short branch names
in the repository and used a fixed-length buffer to hold them
without checking for overflow.
* The code that parses header fields in the commit object has been
updated for (micro)performance and code hygiene.
* A test that creates a confusing branch whose name is HEAD has been
corrected not to do so.
* "Cc:" on the trailer part does not have to conform to RFC strictly,
unlike in the e-mail header. "git send-email" has been updated to
ignore anything after '>' when picking addresses, to allow non-address
cruft like " # stable 4.4" after the address.
* "git push" had a handful of codepaths that could lead to a deadlock
when unexpected error happened, which has been fixed.
* Code to read submodule.<name>.ignore config did not state the
variable name correctly when giving an error message diagnosing
* "git ls-remote" and "git archive --remote" are designed to work
without being in a directory under Git's control. However, recent
updates revealed that we randomly look into a directory called
.git/ without actually doing necessary set-up when working in a
repository. Stop doing so.
* The code to parse the command line "git grep <patterns>... <rev>
[[--] <pathspec>...]" has been cleaned up, and a handful of bugs
have been fixed (e.g. we used to check "--" if it is a rev).
* The code to parse "git -c VAR=VAL cmd" and set configuration
variable for the duration of cmd had two small bugs, which have
This supersedes jc/config-case-cmdline topic that has been discarded.
Also contains various documentation updates and code clean-ups.